I am a science graduate with 4+ years of experience in application support and software developement. My work experience includes supporting cloud based applications, vulnerability identification/management and web application scanning in cyber security.
Majorly contributed in simplifying manual tasks, automation efficiencies and developing tools for the internal team and clients.
- Worked as support and automation engineer for Foundation
Security Services project.
- Building tools and developing softwares to automate repetitive tasks and hence reducing cost and increasing work efficiency.
- Qualys administration with Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning and Cloud Agent modules.
- CrowdStrike application support and process improvements.
- McAfee ePo maintenance and client coordination.
- ArcSight ESM, ArcMC and Logger monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Worked as support engineer for online classroom Adobe
- Administration and maintenance of Rackspace hosted on-premise application servers, SMTP and database servers of Adobe Connect.
- Upgrading the application to newer versions.
- Process improvements and automation.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by customers.
Published few Android apps on Google Play and working on few more.
Automated the whole process of Qualys infrastructure scans
- User submits form with only required information for the scan.
- Performs multiple checks and selects best scanner.
- Send communications to user on the progress.
- Schedules a scan with user specified time.
- Shares report with user after completion and stores a backup of the report.
- Tracking everything with a dashboard.
A Power App that shows CrowdStrike and Qualys host details instantly on screen
- User needs to enter only hostname on the page.
- Gets all required details on the screen from both CrowdStrike and Qualys platforms.
- Beautiful HTML design to categorize information.
- Respective team gets notified if something goes wrong.
- A dashboard to track access and usage.
A Windows application which can be used to get different information from Adobe Connect database
- Complete details of a specific meeting can be fetched.
- Attendee report for a meeting can be generated with date and time filters.
- Shows details all ongoing meetings in the subscription.
- Can see participant names in a meeting without joining.
An automation using Azure Function which regularly updates repository with latest CrowdStrike sensor files.
- Downloads CrowdStrike sensors when new version is released.
- Sends approval mail to team to confirm.
- Updates SharePoint repository on approval.
- Backs up old versions in different location.
- Dashboard to monitor health status.
My other automation and tools which are worth mentioning
- CrowdStrike Host Network Containment Automation
- An automation using Azure Function which regularly contains or lifts containment based on groups specified. Sends group reports to team periodically.
- CrowdStrike Duplicate Hosts Removal Tool
- A Windows forms application which can be used to bulk remove irrelevant duplicate hosts from console. A report should be provided as an input. Rest will happen magically.
- Report Renaming and Uploading Tool
- A Windows forms application which renames and uploads reports to a shared drive in a single click.
My other Android apps that are worth mentioning
Platforms & Tools
Certifications and Awards
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Qualys Certified Specialist: Vulnerability Management
- Qualys Certified Specialist: Web Application Scanning
- Infosys Insta Award
- Infosys Spot Award
Udupi, Karnataka, IN
College: Bhandarkars' Arts and Science College,
University: Mangalore University
Core subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Best viewed in Chrome Desktop